Site Speed Optimization
Studies show that websites have increasingly higher bounce rates for each second a page takes to load beyond 3 seconds. If it takes over 3 seconds for your website to load, you may be losing valuable traffic.
There are many ways to increase site speed, including image compression and using a good caching plugin. Other ways include having a fast host and keeping your website light when it comes to theme and which and how many plugins you use.
When you hire us to do site speed optimization, we will take care of this for you.
- A full backup of your website and database before any work is done
- All of your images compressed
- Images served in nextgen format
- Lazyload images
- CSS and JS files minified
- Optimized delivery of CSS and JS files
- Database optimized and cleaned up
Note: This service is not available to users who use caching through a 3rd party platform (Ezoic, for example).